Tree Circus Patrick Dougherty
Artistic direction and development of an international sculpture park dedicated to the interpretation of the environmental and industrial heritage of the Blackfoot Valley.
- Development of the artist-in-residence programme
- Grant writing
- Community awareness
- Development of primary and secondary education programme
- Website and social media development
- Community outreach programme
- Liase with third level institutions, government agencies, museums and environmental organisations.
- Montana Tourism Cultural Heritage Award (2019)
- Lewis and Clark County Historic Preservation Award (2019)
- Montana Governor's Arts Award 2020
- 50,000 visitor attendance in 2020.
- Creation of Cultural Tourism hub in a rural community.
- Curation of 18 large scale sculpture installations.
- Development of a summer music programme.
- Fund raised over $500,000 to deliver sculpture park programming.
- Video and photographic archival documentation.