Conception, development and curation of arts programme for the opening of the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, University of Limerick.
- Worked with Academy Director to develop a concept for the official launch of Irish World Academy building.
- Liase with Academy Director, staff, architect and project management team throughout the project.
- Curation and installation of photographic exhibition throughout the building featuring 40 large-scale colour prints from photographer-in-residence Maurice Gunning.
- Curation of University digital media MA installations.
- Development of theme for catalogue and academy story boards.