Directed the development of Ireland's only sculpture park dedicated to the interpretation of the rich natural and industrial legacy of the boglands.
- Development of primary and secondary education programme.
- Raise Community awareness.
- Corporate fund raising.
- Promotion - national and international.
- Liase with third level institutions, Arts Council, Offaly County Council and the Heritage Council.
- Administration of the Artist-in-Residence programme.
- Development of artwork, mapping and signage.
- National Business to Arts Awards 2003 and 2009
- Local Government Award 2007
- Irish Landscape Institute Design Award 2010
- Commissioned and curated 25 permanent and temporary sculptures.
- Developed partnerships with Bord na Mona, Lough Boora Parklands Group, University College Dublin, The Arts Council, The Heritage Council and the Crafts Council of Ireland.
- Secured European Union Arts and Culture programme funding in partnership with UCD.
- Commissioned video, dance, music composition and choreography.
Business to Arts Corporate and Social Responsibility Award
Sculpture in the Parklands
Client: Lough Boora Parklands Group, Bord na Mona and Offaly County Council
Role: Artistic Director (2002 -2011)