Sculpture in the Parklands 32 page feature
Public Art and Ecologymagazine.
Directed the development of Ireland's only sculpture park dedicated to the interpretation of the rich natural and industrial legacy of the boglands.
- Development of primary and secondary education programme.
- Raise Community awareness.
- Corporate fund raising.
- Promotion - national and international.
- Liase with third level institutions, Arts Council, Offaly County Council and the Heritage Council.
- Administration of the Artist-in-Residence programme.
- Development of artwork, mapping and signage.
- National Business to Arts Awards 2003 and 2009
- Local Government Award 2007
- Irish Landscape Institute Design Award 2010
- Commissioned and curated 25 permanent and temporary sculptures.
- Developed partnerships with Bord na Mona, Lough Boora Parklands Group, University College Dublin, The Arts Council, The Heritage Council and the Crafts Council of Ireland.
- Secured European Union Arts and Culture programme funding in partnership with UCD.
- Commissioned video, dance, music composition and choreography.
Business to Arts Corporate and Social Responsibility Award
Sculpture in the Parklands
Client: Lough Boora Parklands Group, Bord na Mona and Offaly County Council
Role: Artistic Director (2002 -2011)